Did you know that November 3rd is National Sandwich Day? We love a good sandwich and we know that Disney Springs has plenty of places to grab the sandwich you’ve been craving. Now, we know that Disney Springs has more than 5 locations to satisfy your sandwich cravings, but we’ve chosen the 5 that we believe will please the sandwich lover in your life. So, grab your pen and paper and start taking notes for these fantastic places to celebrate National Sandwich Day!
- Earl of Sandwich
- Let’s start this list out with a bang. Earl of Sandwich is a beloved cornerstone of Disney Springs. Guaranteed to satisfy your favorite Sandwich-loving friend, this location has a variety of sandwiches, no matter what your preferred taste. Stop here for their variety of breakfast sandwiches in the morning, or more contemporary sandwiches in the lunch or dinner hours – everyone can find something at this location!
- Chicken Guy!
- Be still, my Chicken Sandwich-loving Heart. Chicken Guy, of course, is known for its variety of prepared chicken and flavored sauces, but if you haven’t stepped into this Chicken-based dining establishment, then you may not know that it has FIVE different chicken sandwiches that you should add to your list if you haven’t already. Unfortunately, the vegan/vegetarian options are lacking in the sandwich department here, but if chicken sandwiches are what you crave, make sure to stop by Chicken Guy!
- Pepe by José Andrés
- On a good day, you have a sandwich – on a great day, you stop by Pepe where you can get Sandwiches y Más. A variety of large sandwiches – for yourself or to share! These are Spanish sandwiches, so you won’t find your classic American sandwich flavors and that’s not a problem to us because here at Disney Addicts, all sandwiches are beautiful in our eyes! Make sure you pair yours with a Sangria if you’re in the mood and thank us later!
- The Polite Pig
- BBQ Sandwich fans, UNITE! Whether you crave Brisket, Chicken or Turkey, you can find something delectable and delicious at the Polite Pig. Pair it with some of their mouth-watering sides and you simply can’t go wrong. They also have a sneaky little key lime pie and though this is supposed to be an article dedicated to sandwiches, make sure you finish your meal with something sweet.
- Häagen-Dazs Kiosk
- I could have added another restaurant to stop in and grab a sandwich but truthfully, at Disney Springs, most locations will have a sandwich option. Just make sure you check their menus in advance. So why the Häagen-Dazs Kiosk? Ice Cream Sandwiches of course! Do not forget that this sandwich of sweet goodness is at the Häagen-Dazs Kiosk for you to enjoy – after all, who says you can’t end your day on a sweet note in sandwich form?
Did we miss one of your favorite sandwich spots? Let us know in the comments below!
Images: Disney / Disney World / Disney Springs
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 8 Beloved Animated Films to Watch this Thanksgiving! - November 21, 2023
- 8 Movies and Shorts to Enjoy on Mickey Mouse’s 95th Birthday! - November 17, 2023
- Step Into Disney’s True-Life Adventure History with these 7 Classic Documentaries - November 10, 2023