We are constantly extolling the virtues of staying at one of Disneyland’s three incredible onsite hotels. Not only do you have the magic of both Disneyland theme parks on your doorstep but you also get to take advantage of extra magic hours, special park entrances, and fantastic dining options. In addition, there is also a range of fun offerings available exclusively to Disneyland Resort guests. From starting your morning with a stretch, to tours to fun workshops. Here are 5 of our favorites.
1. Mysteries of Magic – Disneyland Park – This unique private experience is open to resort guests only. This workshop takes place during the Extra Magic Hour in Disneyland Park at the Main Street Magic Shop. Guests of all ages will receive a basic introduction to magic and training material to perform magic tricks. You’ll also receive a 10% discount on purchases made during this event. There is a $10 charge for each guest. Park tickets, and room key are required to attend. Inquire at the Guest Services Desk at your resort for further details.
2. Art of Craft Tour – Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – Onsite guests can learn about the Arts and Crafts Movement and how it influenced the architecture of the Grand Californian. This behind-the-scenes glimpse into the many hand-crafted artifacts found in the lobby and dining locations. The tour lasts approximately one hour where you’ll be blown away by the magic embedded everywhere around this grand hotel. The tour is recommended for guests 12 years of age and older. Contact Guest Services to sign up.
3. Get Up & Go Power Walk – Disney California Adventure – Get revved up with this 30-minute early morning speed walk through Disney California Adventure Park before it opens to the public. This is a rigorous fitness experience and all guests must maintain a 15 minute mile pace. Guests must be 14 years of age or older to participate. Guests between the ages of 14-17 must be accompanied by an adults. Guests meet at the California Adventure entrance gate at the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
4. Grand Morning Stretch – Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – Get ready to take on the day by paying a visit to Eureka Studio at the Grand Californian. During this time you’ll learn functional stretching sequences to improve circulation and release tightness throughout the body. Take time for some quiet centering and relaxation on your next visit to the Mouse!
5. Mat Pilates – Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – Guests will be taken through very Pilates exercises to promote strength and stability while using a mini core ball for balance and flexibility. This unique approach is ideal for all levels and all hotel guests are welcome. Classes take place at Eureka Studio.
These are just a few of the fun extra perks of staying onsite at Disneyland. So what are you waiting for? Make your next vacation a West Coast Disneyland getaway!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.