Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World is officially open for business and with this stunning new land comes a treasure trove of incredible merchandise! Inspired by many of the iconic toys from the Toy Story franchise guests will find everything from exclusive logo-ed merchandise, collectibles, commemorative items and of course toys!
There were so many incredible new souvenirs created to welcome this new Pixar-themed expansion that narrowing it down to a half a dozen of our favorites is quite a daunting task. However, we’ve prepared for you a bit of a sample of the Toy Story- themed bits and bobs that you’ll find at various retails outlets throughout the park. We think you’ll agree that any of these items are perfect for kids and the kids at heart!
1. Buzz Lightyear Bubble Blower – (pictured above) One of our favorite bits of Toy Story kit has to be this charming bubble blower which we think is destined to be a hit. To the delight of tiny tots, bubbles shoot out of Buzz’s helmet as his chest and arms light-up! You’ll be shouting “To Infinity and Beyond” in no time!
2. Slinky Dog Headband – Toy Story Land’s most striking landmark is definitely the Slinky Dog Dash family coaster which has your zipping around the length and breadth of this exciting new area of Hollywood Studios. That’s why it’s not surprising that Slinky Dog is slated to be one of the parks biggest icons! This definitely translates over to the wide range of slinky dog merchandise you’ll find on offer. Our favorite has to be the slinky dog headband. Its a delightful way to show your Toy Story Land spirit and unlike when you were a child- there are no tangles involved!
3. Small Scale Replicas – After riding both Alien Swirling Saucers and the Slinky Dog Dash, one thing the kids are sure to love are the small scale replicas of the ride vehicles of both attractions. We think that no shelf in a child’s bedroom should be without these fun toys. In addition to the replicas you see above, there is also a spring-action Slinky Dog Dash & Dodge Power Boost set that is perfect for a bit of fast-paced play!
4. Little Green Aliens Headband – For those looking to make a statement this colorful new headband is just the ticket. This optic-green headband comes with a row of eyeballs belonging to a space alien. For extra effect, the eyes even shift with each head movement!
5. Alien Tumblers – Based on the popularity of the Enchanted Rose Cup and those unveiled at this year’s Flower & Garden Festival, this new Alien Sipper is sure to please. You can fill it with your choice of classic fountain beverages for $14.99 or we recommend that you opt for the Mystic Portal Punch which is a combination of Mountain Berry Blast Powerade and lemon-lime and tangerine flavoring. You’ll find this keepsake at Woody’s Lunch Box the new quick service eatery at Toy Story Land.
6. I Played There…From backpacks to t-shirts, you’ll find a fun range of playful commemorative “I Played There…” merchandise letting everyone know that you were among the first to spend some time at Walt Disney World’s brand new expansion! This line of merchandise is only expected to be around for a limited time so get yours while you can!
If any of the options above tickled your fancy than be sure to head on over to Toy Story Land during your next visit. Not only are you guaranteed a rootin’ tootin good time but you’ll also walk away with some pretty incredible souvenirs.
Visitors are encouraged to keep following along with Disney Addicts for the latest tips and tricks to get the most out of your visit to Walt Disney World!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- What Is the Dining Dress Code With Disney Cruise Line? - September 23, 2018
- Do Walt Disney World Resorts Offer Room Service? - September 23, 2018
- 13 Reasons Why We Love Disney’s Haunted Mansion - September 22, 2018