A few days ago, we here at Disney Addicts introduced you to the latest Walt Disney World trend- Iridescent colors! You’ll find these wonderful and whimsical hues on everything from clothing to tasty treats! To give you an idea of how you can rock this trend during your next visit to Walt Disney World, check out our list of 7 iridescent items that you’ll find just now at Disney Springs!
1. Iridescent Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey and Minnie Mouse Iridescent Ear Headband – Stock up on iridescent items to wear during your next theme park visit. You’ll find both of these items at the World of Disney store located in the Marketplace neighborhood of Disney Springs! They make the perfect combo for your Instagram photos!
2. Iridescent Umbrella – Don’t let those Orlando afternoon showers get you down with this bright and beautiful umbrella from Sugarboo & Co. at Disney Springs Town Center.
3. Iridescent Candles – Take the iridescent trend home with you with these gorgeous candles from Anthropologie located at Town Center in Disney Springs.
4. Iridescent Bag and Sandals – Be right on trend with this matching iridescent look. Both are available at Melissa Shoes located in Town Center.
5.” Just Married” Alex and Ani Bangles – Commemorate the moment you said “I Do” with these beautiful bangles found at Ever After Jewelery Co. & Accessories located in the Town Center neighborhood of Disney Springs.
6. Unicorn Keychain – Add a bit of whimsy to your designer handbag with these gorgeous iridescent unicorn keychains from the Coach store in Disney Springs Town Center.
7. Iridescent Necklaces – Make a statement with one of these gorgeous iridescent pieces from the Pearl Factory located in Disney Springs Marketplace
This is a trend that we here at Disney Addicts certainly expect to build steam over the weeks ahead. Keep following along with Disney Addicts as well as our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest Disney iridescent eats, treats and merchandise.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019