Dapper Day, is a magical time of year where visitors are encouraged to sport your favorite refined styles from yesterday and today and head out to the parks to see and be seen! This year’s Dapper Days at Walt Disney World will take place at the Magic Kingdom on April 28th and at Epcot on April 29th! For those participating in this year’s festivities, the folks at Disney Parks Blog have come up with some helpful suggestions on the perfect Epcot locations for snapping those Dapper Day photos that both capture the magic of the theme park while lending themselves to the refined/vintage feel of the occasion. Here are 7 of our favorites!
1. Morocco Pavilion – (pictured above) Move over Humphrey Bogard and Ingrid Bergman, you’ll find this beautiful backdrop near Casablanca Carpets.
2. France Pavilion – The retro cosmopolitan glamour of the France Pavilion lends itself perfectly to those whimsical Dapper Day shots. This one was taken near the World Showcase Lagoon.
3. United Kingdom Pavilion – Show everyone what a Jolly Holiday you are having with a photo taken near the Tea Caddy in the UK Pavilion.
4. China Pavilion – Near the exit to Reflections of China you’ll find this beautiful window adding a bit of the Orient to your Dapper Day photos!
5. Italy Pavilion – The beautiful archways and passageways of the Italy Pavilion cant give your Dapper Day photos a bit of a fun Roman Holiday sort of feel.
6. Canadian Pavilion – Add a bit of color to your Dapper Day photos amongst the beautiful flora and fauna of the Canadian Pavilion gardens.
7. Future World – For those sauntering through Future World be sure to be on the lookout for this vintage postcard prop which goes perfectly without those incredible Dapper Day outfits!
For those lucky enough this weekend to be sporting your finest and heading to Epcot, be sure to look for the PhotoPass photographers at each of the stunning locations listed above who are more than happy to lend their expertise in helping you capture the Dapper Day magic.
Readers are encouraged to follow along with our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Dapper Day news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect itinerary and stateroom to nabbing the best rates. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019