Attention all Epcot-loving foodies! Disney has introduced several new menu items to the line-up at a handful of Epcot’s Quick Service eateries. If you’re heading to this theme park in the weeks ahead be sure to jot down a few of your favorites and give them a try during your next Walt Disney World visit.
1. Breakfast Broccoli and Egg-White Souffle – This delicious breakfast treat is being served up during the AM at Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion. It comes with a multigrain croissant and fresh fruit. So head over to the pavilion and fuel up before tackling those long lines for Soarin’.
2. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich – For those heading over to Sunshine Seasons a bit later in the day, we highly recommend this new addition to the menu. The pulled pork sandwich is topped with coleslaw and a crispy pickle.
3. Signature Poutine – Next we move to the World Showcase where the Refreshment Port has added a couple of currently trendy Poutine varieties to their menu. Guests can choose between the Traditional Poutine which consists of french fries topped with beef gravy and cheese curds or the Signature Poutine which is made up of french fries, Canadian cheddar-back sauce and cheese curds.
4. Fried Shrimp – If you’re a fan of the Fried Shrimp on offer at Columbia Harbour House than you’ll definitely want to head over to Liberty Inn in the American Adventure and give the new shrimp and fries entree a try.
5. Cobb Salad – Salad lovers will want to tuck in to the new Cobb Salad also on offer at Libert Inn. It’s comprised of warm chicken, green apples, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, hard-boiled eggs, blue cheese and bacon. It comes topped with a sherry vinaigrette and is the perfect light bite when Orlando temperatures start to heat up.
6. Marshmallow Cookie Crunch Cupcake- The name of this cupcake says it all! For those with a sweet tooth, seek out this special treat at Liberty Inn. Trust us, it’s a whole lot of deliciousness!
7. School Bread – Okay, so you’re right. This treat is not new and is probably one of the most sought after snacks at Epcot. But what is new is the Midnattssol Bakeri which has officially opened its doors at the Norway Pavilion. Here you’ll also find the popular Lefse, Anna’s Birthday Cake, chocolate pretzels, a Norwegian Club Sandwich and a Viking Dog. Be sure to check it out during your next visit.
8. Mojo Pulled Pork Burger – For our last menu item, we are back in Future World at the Electric Umbrella where they are serving up what just might be our favorite burgers. This delicious entree comes with a hamburger patty, pulled pork and cilantro and lime aioli.
We hope that you’ll have a chance to enjoy some of these tasty dishes during your next visit to Epcot. Be sure to let us know which ones are your favorite.
Keep following along with Disney Addicts for the latest tips, tricks and information to help you plan out your Disney days.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your vacation truly your own, and ensure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 10 Reasons Why We Can’t Wait For Star Wars Nite at Disneyland - April 26, 2018
- What We Know About This Year’s Eat To the Beat Concert Series at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival - April 26, 2018
- 10 Must-Try Pixar-Themed Sweet Treats at Disneyland - April 25, 2018