We here at Disney Addicts love nothing more than having a bit of lie in during one of our Walt Disney World vacation days followed by a nice, delicious and leisurely brunch. If you plan on spending at least one day lounging by the pool, checking out the shops at Disney Springs or even hitting the water parks, then definitely consider scheduling some time to enjoy a relaxing meal or two. However, we’ll be the first to tell you that not all brunches are created equal and during our many visits to Walt Disney World, we’ve narrowed down a list of our firm favorites. Check out 7 of our favorite Walt Disney World go-to brunch spots.
1. Raglan Road – Disney Springs – On Saturday’s and Sundays, Raglan Road pulls out all the stops with their Rollicking Raglan Brunch. The menu is brimming with Irish treats as well as a pretty impressive selection of signature cocktails. Guests will definitely want to give many of the classic Irish breakfast dishes a try including the Full Irish Breakfast, Pancakes Diaspora with creme fraiche, maple syrup and berry compote and Smoked Salmon Potato Cakes to name a few. For those preferring more lunch-focused dishes we here at Disney Addicts recommend the slow-roasted Guinness-glaze Rack of Heaven baby back ribs or the famous Shepherd’s Pie! From noon onwards there’s also live entertainment with Irish House Bands and the Raglan Road dancers. Brunch is available from 10 am – 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Entrees will set visitors back anywhere from $8-$26 per adult. Reservations can be made at 407.938.0300 or at 407.WDW.DINE. Some dining plans are accepted.
2. House of Blues – Disney Springs – I’ve got three words for you “Chicken and Waffles.” That is the highlight of the brunch experience at the legendary House of Blues at Disney Springs. During their Gospel Brunch Sundays, guests will feel uplifted by the music of top gospel groups while dining on all-you-care-to-eat Southern-style dishes. Other menu highlights include biscuits and gravy, fried catfish, peel and eat shrimp, chicken & waffles, roast beef, honey baked ham and so much more! The Gospel Brunch takes place most Sundays between 10:30 am – 1:00 pm. Guests should note that Disney Dining Plans are not accepted at this brunch and that enquiries and reservations can be made by contacting the House of Blues Box Office directly at 407.934.2583.
3. California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort – For a one-of-a-kind Disney dining experience, book your spot for Brunch at the Top located at the gorgeous California Grill which sits at the top of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This leisurely Sunday feast features incredible cuisine and gorgeous views of Magic Kingdom Park. Imagine sipping on complimentary mimosas while listening to live entertainment. Guests will also be able to see and interact with the Disney Chefs who will be hard at work preparing the broad array of items on offer. Brunch at the California Grill features everything from charcuterie, sushi, salads to seasonal breakfast entrees made from the freshest ingredients. You’ll also want to try out one of the amazing Bloody Mary cocktails (like the one pictured above) or enjoy a glass of wine from the over 1000 varieties the restaurant has on hand. The meals end with Macarons or Chocolate Truffles, providing a sweet finish to the experience. Advanced reservations are essential and can be made by calling 407.WDW.DINE or online at My Disney Experience. Prices are $80 per adult and $48 for children ages 3-11.
4. Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort – The only character dining experience on our list, Chef Mickey’s offers brunch on most days between 11:30 am – 2:30pm. The buffet is heaving with terrific options from potato casserole, kielbasa, baked salmon, BBQ ribs, and there’s even Mickey Waffles and mac and cheese for the kids (or the kids at heart). You also won’t want to miss a chance to create your own treat at the Sundae Station. However, the real draw with this brunch is the chance to rub shoulders with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto as they mingle with the crowd. The cost of brunch at Chef Mickey’s is $35 – $59 per adult. Reservations are essential and can be made at 407.WDW.DINE or via My Disney Experience. Disney Dining Plan Table Service credits are accepted.
5. Maria & Enzo’s -Disney Springs- The newest brunch to hit Disney Springs, guests venture back in time to a restaurant fashioned after an old airline terminal for a buffet brimming with Italian classics. Highlights include salami & cheese, antipasti, pizza, yoghurt and assorted pastries. For those preferring standard breakfast dishes, you’ll also find traditional favorites like French Toast, Poached Hen Egg & Quinoa Kale Salad, and NY Strip Steak ‘N Eggs just to name a few. Brunch operates on a prize-fixe basis and comes in at $35 per adult and $25 per child (ages 3-9). For the ultimate treat, you can endless mimosas and bellinis for just $15 dollars more!
6- Paddlefish – Disney Springs – Come aboard this iconic paddleboat and enjoy delectable brunch dishes including the popular Crab & Asparagus Benedict or the mouthwatering Monte Cristo sandwich. Dishes pair perfectly with the Southern Sangria on offer.
7. STK Steakhouse – Disney Springs – There’s a lot to love about the playful brunch menu being served up at this Marketplace steakhouse. Highlights of the Saturday/Sunday brunch offering include a Cinnamon Monkey Bread starter, a delicious Crab Cakes Benedict and even a Fried Chicken and Funnel Cake dish that is sure to please. Brunch is served from 11am- 3pm and reservations can be made at 407.WDW.DINE or via My Disney Experience.
8. Trail’s End – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – Those looking for some good old fashioned down home cooking need look no further than this Saturday and Sunday brunch option over at Disney’s Fort Wilderness. The all-you-care-to-eat buffet features Mickey Waffles, a carving station with smoked bacon & glazed ham, omelettes and eggs made to order, pasta, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and an entire buffet area dedicated to desserts. Be sure to try our favorite, the breakfast pizza! Brunch is offered from 7:30 am – 2:00pm and reservations are essential. Call 407.WDW. DINE to book or reservations can also be made via My Disney Experience. This meal will set you back on Table Service dining credit for those on the dining plan.
So next time you’re at Walt Disney World and making plans for a late morning/early afternoon meal, be sure to give one of the amazing locations on our list a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019