Earlier this year, Disney blessed all of us Disney-foodies with a gorgeous array of Rose Gold Treats, a few weeks later Millennial Pink was the order of the day and today Disney released a brand new line of iridescent sweet treats that we simply can’t get enough off. To keep you abreast of the latest Disney food trends here are places where you can sink your teeth into an iridescent snack on both coasts!
1. Iridescent Cupcake – Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Disneyland Park), Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream and Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe (California Adventure) – This iridescent treat is simply too cute for words! The confetti and passion fruit cupcake is filled with passion fruit and mango and is topped with a tri-colored white chocolate and Champagne mousse!
2. Mermaid Cupcake – Main Street Bakery – Magic Kingdom – Walt Disney World – This fin-tastic vanilla cupcake is filled with colored sprinkles, topped with a seafoam green buttercream, chocolate crispy pearls, sprinkles and an iridescent mermaid tail cookie. It’s almost too beautiful to eat! Pick yours up next time you’re wandering down Main Street USA.
3. Crisped Rice Treat – Fountain View – Epcot – During your summer visit to Epcot, be sure to stop by Fountain View (next to Spaceship Earth) and try one of these delicious Crisped Rice Treats that comes with an iridescent Minnie Mouse-themed headband!
4. Rhino Cupcake – The Mara- Animal Kingdom Lodge – Many of Disney’s Resorts are also getting in on the iridescent fun. This sweet treat is made up of an exotic chocolate cupcake with caramel filling making for a decadent indulgence when you’re chilling at the resort!
5. Iridescent Cupcake – Contempo Cafe- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – The Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary Resort has created its own version of the iridescent cupcake. This version features a confetti cupcake with strawberry filling. Frosted with a delicious vanilla buttercream, this treat is then topped with crispy pearls and a chocolate Minnie Mouse hat.
6. Rainbow Cookies ‘n Cream Blondie – Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass – Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – This chewy blondie has chunks of chocolate cookies and rainbow sprinkles inside, is coated with white chocolate and topped with fondant and chocolate Minnie Ears!
7. Iridescent Cupcake with Cotton Candy Filling – Disney’s All-Star Resorts – Each of the food courts at Disney’s three All-Star Resort properties will be featuring this gorgeous treat. This iridescent cupcake is made with cotton candy marshmallow filling and raspberry buttercream. It’s topped with a multicolored buttercream icing and chocolate Minnie Mouse hat.
8. Unicorn Ganache Pop – The Ganachery- Disney Springs- We head over to Disney World’s downtown shopping district for this last treat. The Unicorn Ganache Pop is made up of a strawberry and lemon ganache lollipop that is covered in iridescent pink chocolate and decorated like a unicorn.
With such an incredible array of iridescent treats currently on offer at Disney, the hardest part is deciding which one to try first. We also think any of these treats are the perfect accompaniment to the Iridescent Headbands and Spirit Jerseys now available at the parks! So what are you waiting for? Add a bit of whimsy to your Disney days.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019