It doesn’t matter what time of year, or what Season we’re in, love is always in the air at Disneyland Resort. If you’re looking for that perfect place to pop the questions to your loved one, there are an array of incredible locations from the conventional to the more off-the-beaten-path. To give you a bit of engagement inspiration, here are 8 of our favorite spots.
1. Sleeping Beauty Castle – We’ll start this list with the quintessential Disneyland proposal location, Sleeping Beauty Castle. Whether it’s on the Main Street USA side or the Fantasyland side, you’re bound to make your special someone feel like a real prince or princess! Not only will a proposal at the foot of this iconic landmark make a magical start to your engagement but the photos you’ll get to mark the occasion will be nothing short of extraordinary.
2. Main Street U.S.A – We think the turn-of-the-century vibes of this iconic street make it the perfect location to say “I Do.” From the trolleys that make their way up and down the street to the delightful storefronts, there’s no shortage of inspiration for capturing your perfect moment.
3. Rivers of America- Mark Twain Riverboat – Continuing with the turn of the Century charm, Disneyland recently polished up its Rivers of America area improving on the already gorgeous surroundings. If you’ve dreamed about gliding down the might Mississipi or love the great outdoors, a proposal on the Rivers sunny shores or aboard the Mark Twain make for the perfect proposal location.
4. Pixar Pier – For the kids at heart, we can’t think of a better place to surprise you’re loved ones than on this playfully re-imagined area of Disney California Adventure. Whether it’s beneath the gleaming gates of this wonderful new land, during a performance of World of Color (slated to re-open later this year) or along the promenade, any of these locations are sure to add a bit of color and a whole lot of whimsy to your special moment.
5. Blue Bayou – For those with visions of proposing over a romantic meal, we’ve got just the place. It is always nighttime at the Blue Bayou restaurant which is located inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction! Get down on one knee while the crickets chirp and the fireflies buzz adding a playful soundtrack to your special moment. The photos shot amongst the warm glow of the lanterns hanging from the treetops, adds to the atmosphere for your special moment!
6. Signature Suite – Disneyland Hotel – If money is no object then pop the question while taking up residence at one of the incredible suites at the Disneyland Hotel. With themes including The Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, Mickey Mouse Penthouse, Adventureland or the Fairy Tale Suite (pictured above), there’s something for all tastes! Stays here aren’t cheap and rates are available by request only but one thing is for certain, this is a proposal location that will exceed expectations!
7. Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – For couples that prefer the great outdoors, the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is a fun, unconventional spot for your proposal. Guests can walk, climb and swing through this lush area of the park, with beautiful surroundings making for great photo ops. Go on an adventure while getting ready to embark on your own personal adventure of a lifetime!
8. Ornament Valley – This California Adventure landscape located in the Cars Land section of the park is our opinion one of the most beautiful locations in all of Disneyland Resort. With the sunshine and orange glow of the canyons as your backdrop, we’re convinced you’ll be racing down the aisle in no time!
For those looking to plan a magical Disneyland proposal, why not enlist the help of an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? Not only are our services free, but we can also help with everything from finding the perfect resort, planning itineraries and even suggesting lots of wonderful romantic touches to help you get the most out of your magical visit!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019