For those planning a Summer getaway to Disneyland Resort, it’s never been easier to enjoy all the parks have to offer with a suite of Disneyland digital offerings now available to enhance your vacation experience. Take a look at four of the ways that Disney tech can help you have a more smooth, organized and fun visit to the Mouse!
1. Disneyland App – When prepping for your Disneyland getaway, don’t forget to download the Disneyland App for your smartphone or tablet. Your one-stop-shop for everything to do with your Disney stay, this handy app keeps your reservation details safe, offers up-to-date wait times, a list of character appearances, showtimes and so much more. Accessing it during your Disney stay is the perfect way to stay organized meaning that you can spend more time enjoying your fantastic vacation.
2. Disney MaxPass – For an extra cost of $10 per person per day you can unlock Disneyland’s fantastic new MaxPass system making selecting your fastpasses and organizing your photos easier than ever. Guests opting for Disneyland’s Digital MaxPass option will get the convenience of being able to make digital FASTPASS selects while at the park and unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the day!
For more information on MaxPass check out this article.
3. Mobile Ordering – One of the latest additions to the Disneyland App, Mobile Ordering gives guests the ability to order items from 15 of Disneyland Resort’s quick service restaurants at the touch of a button. Not only does this drastically reduce the amount of time you’ll spend waiting in line for your meal but it also allows you to order while waiting in line for attractions or trekking across the park. Guests simply choose a participating location, select a time that you’d like to pick up your food, select your items and place your order. When you near your eatery of choice, simply hit the “I’m here button” and your food will be waiting for you at the designated pick up window.
For more information on Disneyland’s digital mobile ordering service check out this article.
4. Play Disney Parks App – This all-new mobile app just made its debut at Disneyland Resort and is designed to bring a bit of Disney fun to your theme parks downtime. Enjoy in-queue experiences, fun Disney trivia, and specially curated playlists on Apple Music. You can even unlock achievements to earn and collect throughout your visit. The Play Disney Parks App is the perfect way to turn your wait times into play time! Best of all it’s free and can be downloaded (like the Disneyland App) on the App Store or via Google Play.
For more information on the Play Disney Parks App check out this article.
Try out these handy tools for yourself by planning a visit to Disneyland Resort where you’ll also get to enjoy the exciting new Pixar Pier. Visitors arriving at Disneyland Resort will also find Pixar Fest in full swing with a playful array of entertainment, themed decor, delicious eats from now until September 3, 2018.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- What Is the Dining Dress Code With Disney Cruise Line? - September 23, 2018
- Do Walt Disney World Resorts Offer Room Service? - September 23, 2018
- 13 Reasons Why We Love Disney’s Haunted Mansion - September 22, 2018