Guests have been taking advantage of package pickup for years, this service allows you to pick up purchased merchandise as you exit any of the themed parks or it can be sent to your hotel.
Package pickup have two different services:
- Souvenir Pick-Up: Theme park merchandise purchased during the day can be delivered to a designated location near the front entrance for convenient pick-up as you exit the park.
- Resort Hotel Delivery: For guests staying at a Walt Disney World hotel, they can arrange to have park souvenirs delivered to your hotel instead of carrying them around all day.
Now, due to the pandemic and healthy measures that had to be taken, these services are temporarily unavailable. But don’t worry, there’s another option you can take advantage of during your vacation.
Guests can now use the “Home Delivery” service, this allows your themed park purchases to be shipped to your home via UPS or FedEx for an additional fee. With this service you won’t to worry about not having enough room in your luggage once you go back home!
It’s important to note that these services are just temporarily pause but will come back to Disney World in the future.
Credit: Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- 13 Chilling Fun Facts About The Haunted Mansion! - May 13, 2022
- Spine-Thrilling Fact You May Not Know About the Tower of Terror - May 13, 2022
- Top 5 Disney Loungefly Bags We Are Most Excited About! - May 12, 2022