Disney Cruise Line Returns to Greece in Summer 2020
Breaking news! Disney Cruise Line just announced their summer 2020 itineraries! Headlining this announcement is the return of the Disney Magic to Greece in 2020 marking the return Disney Cruise Line to Greece for the first time in five years.
The Disney Magic will be spending an extended summer season in Europe in 2020. The voyages that include port visits to Greece will be departing from Rome. One 12-night and two nine-night cruises, cruisers will experience the stunning landscapes and archeological sites in destinations like Piraeus, the gateway to Athens; Katakolon, near ancient Olympia; and the islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Crete.
Additional new ports of call in Europe include Gdynia, Poland; Nordfjordeid, Norway; Plymouth, England; and Zeebrugge, Belgium. The Disney Magic’s European voyages in the summer of 2020, will begin with these sailings through the Mediterranean and Greek Isles. Later in the summer, the Magic will head to northern Europe for cruises to the Baltic, British Isles and Norwegian fjords. Cruisers will have the opportunity to add Adventures by Disney components to some of these spectacular European itineraries.
Beautiful Alaskan vistas are in store for cruisers on the Disney Wonder again in the summer of 2020. Seven-night Alaskan itineraries depart from Vancouver, Canada, with visits to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point and Dawes Glacier. Alaskan cruises on Disney Cruise Line offer spectacular views of glaciers and a variety of wildlife. The Port Adventures available on the Alaskan sailings will offer your family a variety of ways to experience this unique part of the world. Adventures by Disney add-on packages are available for Alaskan sailings as well.
Bahamian and Caribbean Cruises
Looking for a tropical island vacation in the summer of 2020? Disney Cruise Line has you covered there as well. The Disney Fantasy will be sailing three to nine-night itineraries to both the Caribbean and the Bahamas in addition to their standard seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral. Three of these feature two stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
The Disney Dream will be sailing a variety of three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, including a series of sailings with two calls on Castaway Cay, Disney’s private, tropical paradise.
Now that you know the scoop on the wide variety of itineraries, here are the details on when you will be able to claim your own stateroom onboard:
- Bookings open online and by phone to Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members on March 4, 2019 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open online and by phone to Gold Castaway Club Members on March 5, 2019 at 8 a.m. ET.
- Booking open online and by phone to Silver Castaway Club Members, Adventure Insiders and Disney Vacation Club Members on March 6, 2019 a.m. ET.
- Bookings open online and by phone to the general public online on March 7, 2019.
Photo Credit: Disney Cruise Line
- Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions at Walt Disney World - June 15, 2019
- Best Attractions at Animal Kingdom with Little to No Wait - June 9, 2019
- Best Attractions at Magic Kingdom with Little to No Wait - June 2, 2019