Disney Parks hours will be reduce next month starting on September 8.
A change of operating hours at Walt Disney World during the fall season is not a surprise, but with the pandemic and already short hours at the parks right now, cutting more hours will definitely be something to consider if you are planing a visit in the next few months.
New park hours:
- Magic Kingdom: 9am – 6pm
- Epcot: 11am – 7pm
- Hollywood Studios: 10am – 7pm
- Animal Kingdom: 9am – 5pm
Hours might be shorter but now you will have more time to shop or have dinner at Disney Springs or relax in your hotel and recharge for next day!
- Fall Treats At The Disney World Parks, Resorts And Disney Springs! - September 18, 2020
- Special Halloween Experiences Now Available At Magic Kingdom Park! - September 17, 2020
- Reimagined Holiday Offerings Coming To Walt Disney World This Year - September 13, 2020