Disney World Minnie Vans are Returning!
Disney World’s Minnie Van service is returning on June 29! The Minnie Van service, connected by Lyft, offers guests a more memorable and easier way to get around the parks.
Guests will once again be able to travel around Walt Disney World in style with Minnie Vans Connected by Lyft beginning June 29, available on demand right from their smartphone. With special drop-off locations that can only be accessed by Minnie Vans, Guests using this service can reach select Walt Disney World destinations quickly and with a bit of extra pixie dust that only Disney Cast Members can provide.
The specially trained Disney Cast Member drivers, many of whom are returning experts from the service’s previous run, are revving up to welcome Guests back onboard this private transportation with a personalized approach that makes traveling around Walt Disney World even more magical. Whether sharing tips for planning their day, installing car seats for little ones (two available per vehicle) or playing fan-favorite music throughout their journey, Cast Members are ready to provide an exceptional experience tailored to any guest’s family of up to six passengers.
How It Works
The Minnie Van service works with the Lyft app. Cars are usually minutes away. Follow these steps:
- Open the Lyft app anywhere in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Confirm your pickup location and tap “Select Minnie Van.” If the Minnie Van service doesn’t immediately display, swipe through vehicle type options until it appears.
- Track your vehicle on a map showing its progress. You’ll also see the vehicle number to help you spot your car.
Accessible Minnie Van Service
- Call (407) 828-3500 to request an accessible vehicle
- Accessibility requests can be made 45 to 60 minutes prior to needed service
- Accommodates Guests with standard wheelchairs, motorized vehicles and electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs)—additional wait time may occur
- Includes up to 2 complimentary child seats if needed.
- Varies based on distance traveled from pickup location to requested destination within the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Use the Lyft app to see the total cost and pay for the service.
Have you ever used Disney’s Minnie Van service?
If you’d like to visit Disney World this summer, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!