As Walt Disney World makes strides towards reopening next month, there’s a lot of talk and a lot of questions going around. Now that the resort has implemented a new reservation system for future visits, there’s plenty of new information for guests to brush up on. All your questions deserve to be answered, but where do you even begin? No need to worry, because we have all the need to know Disney World phone numbers to assist you in getting those answers.
Lately, with the new reservation system creating a high volume of calls to the resort, it can feel a bit frustrating trying to get through. We sympathize with you and we know the struggle. However, there still has been success after being on hold. To help you get started, here are the Disney World Phone Numbers you need to know and remember:
Reservations & Tickets
- New Disney World Tickets (407) 939-7679
- Existing Tickets (407) 566-4985
- Annual Passholders (407) 560-7277
- Disney Resort Hotel Reservations (407) 939-1936
- Group Reservations (407) 939-1942
- Disney World Vacation Assistance (407) 939-5277
- Tours (407) 939-1929
- My Disney Experience, FastPass+, and Magic Bands (407) 939-4357
- Disney PhotoPass (407) 560-4300
- Disney World Website Support (407) 939-4357
More Numbers to Know-
- Non-Reservation Specific Questions (407) 939-2273
- Disability Services (407) 560-2547
- To Reach a Specific Disney World Resort (407) 939-3476
- Questions About a Past Visit (407) 939-6104
Other Methods of Contact-
Although calling the resort directly is a great way to make a park reservation and gain more information, it can get pretty exhausting really quick. Thank goodness there are more ways to reach the Walt Disney World Resort. However, these methods aren’t completely fool proof either but are still very helpful.
- Chat: Some guests are having some success with using this feature. Just head on over to the Help Center located on the Walt Disney World website and select “Chat”. A Guest Services Cast Member will respond, but be patient, because this could take some time.
- Email: Also located on the Help Center page is the option to email the resort. Click on the envelope and you will be taken to a page to fill out a form with all your specific needs. With this option, a Disney Cast Member will get back to you, however, this could take at least 24 hours.
There you have it! All the Walt Disney World phone numbers you will need to plan your next visit. We know that everyone is extremely excited to get back to the parks once they’ve reopened. With that being said, have patience when contacting the resorts and have safe travels!
Photo Source: Disney Parks
- The Most Instagram Worthy Walls at Walt Disney World - July 3, 2020
- 6 FastPass+ Dos and Don’ts for Walt Disney World - July 2, 2020
- Disney World Phone Numbers That You Need To Remember - June 26, 2020