There are more places than you think in the Disney World Parks for breakfast for all of the rope droppers. Let’s go through each of the parks and discuss some of our favorite breakfast places that aren’t buffets.
- Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square: This quick service restaurant has incredible waffle sandwiches that will satisfy your hunger no matter what time of day it is. Some of the most popular items include the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich, Mickey Waffle with Strawberries and Whipped Cream and then Breakfast Egg and Cheese Waffle (only served until 12 PM.)
- Main Street Bakery on Main Street U.S.A.: Here you can grab your morning Starbucks as well as a wide range of pastries and breakfast treats. They also have Disney-style cupcakes throughout the day.
- Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland: If you are a fan of cinnamon rolls, make sure to make a stop here. Between the huge cinnamon roll and Le Fou’s Brew (which is a frozen apple juice drink), this is the perfect place to start your day.
- Be Our Guest in Fantasyland: Although this breakfast location requires a reservation, it is a great spot for breakfast. This will only use one of your quick service dining credits and you can order your meal before you even get to the restaurant. My favorite platter is the Feast a la Gaston which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and roasted potatoes.
- Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land: My go-to spot for breakfast after I ride Slinky Dog Dash, of course! You can grab the S’mores French Toast Sandwich, Breakfast Bowl or the Raspberry Lunch Box Tart. Another favorite is to order the Adult Lemonade: can you say yum?!?
- Trolley Car Cafe on Hollywood Boulevard: Here is your daily dose of Starbucks in this park! Plus they have assorted pastries to grab and go before you start your park touring.
- Starring Rolls Cafe near the Hollywood Brown Derby: In this quaint location you can grab muffins, croissants, cinnamon rolls, danishes, yogurt parfaits and more. They also have non-Starbucks coffees, teas and more beverages to get you moving.
- Fountain View right near the giant dancing fountain: You guessed it! This is where you can find your favorite Starbucks drinks! Like the other Starbucks locations, this one has your assortment of pastries as well as tasty breakfast sandwiches.
- Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion: At this location, you can find breakfasts platters, wraps, cinnamon french toast bread pudding, and assorted pastries. There’s plenty of room to sit and eat before you go ride Soarin’!
- Garden Grill Restaurant in the Land Pavillion: This rotating restaurant will require a reservation, but is a great character breakfast that is served family style. Some of the breakfast items you may receive are eggs, Mickey Waffles, sticky bun bake and more.
- Creature Comforts located near the bridge to Africa: This is your Starbucks location for this park! So grab your coffee as well as a wide range of pastries to fulfill your breakfast needs.
- Harambe Fruit Market in Africa: For the healthier folks, you can get your fruit fill here for breakfast. They also have Mickey Pretzels, Trail Mix and yogurt if you prefer.
- Kusafiri Coffe Shop & Bakery in Africa: Tame your breakfast hunger here with a hot breakfast wrap, colossal cinnamon rolls, assorted muffins, danishes, and pastries. They also have a few different coffee options such as iced, espresso and cappuccinos.
As we can see, there are plenty of options in the parks to grab some breakfast before you start your magical day park touring. Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know in the comments!
Are you ready for a pixie perfect vacation? I’m a travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando and more! I’m with Chip and Company’s official travel partner, Key to the World Travel! My concierge planning services are completely free when you book your magical vacation through me, so what are you waiting for? Let’s start making memories for your family that will last a lifetime! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today or message me on Facebook!
Latest posts by Shannon Ewing (see all)
- Favorite Breakfast Places in the Disney World Parks that aren’t a Buffet - May 17, 2019
- Very Merrytime Cruises are back in 2019 aboard Disney Cruise Line - May 15, 2019
- What isn’t included on my Disney Cruise? - May 10, 2019