Attention foodies! Soon you will be able to visit these 3 restaurants reopening at Walt Disney World in the next few weeks!
In the past year, we have seen more and more restaurants reopening at Disney themed parks, this time is the turn of Disney Resorts! In just a few days, guests will be able to enjoy decadent desserts, seafood specialties and more at these 3 locations, let’s take a look:
FLYING FISH – DISNEY’S BOARDWALK RESORT
The Flying Fish will welcome back guests on January 27th! So get ready to enjoy their signature seafood dishes again and steak offerings. Here are a few options you can order during your next visit:
- Seafood Pearl Pasta: It features shrimp, lobster, scallops, clams, and mussels.
- Plancha-seared Scallops: It comes with savory grits, sweet corn and Peppadew emulsion.
- Cocoa Breach: This chocolate dessert comes with delicious vanilla custard and is super tasty.
THE TURF CLUB BAR AND GRILL – DISNEY’S SARATOGA SPRINGS
On February 3rd you have a date at The Turf Club Bar and Grill located in Disney’s Saratoga Springs. This restaurant has a reputation for delicious American flavors in every dish, for example:
- New York Cider-braised Mussels: This appetizer is flavored with garlic, chorizo, fennel, Fresno chili and apple cider topped with a grilled baguette.
- Grilled Pork Chop or Braised Lamb Tagliatelle: You can’t go wrong with any of these.
- New York Cheesecake: The perfect dessert to end the night.
JIKO THE COOKING PLACE – DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE
Jiko – The Cooking Place will reopen on February 17th! If you are looking to savor the tastes and flavors of African, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine this is the place to go. Here are a few options you can’t miss during your visit:
- Seafood Tagine: Filled with prawns, scallops, squid, and Littleneck clams.
- Kilimanjaro Dessert: Decadent dark chocolate mousse, pistachio financier, pink peppercorn meringue, cacao nib crunch, and ras el hanout pinapples.
Other restaurant locations reopening soon are Cape May Cafe and Ale Compass Restaurant
Cape May Cafe will reopen on February 15 at Disney’s Beach Club Resort offering all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet breakfast with tasty items like pull apart bread with vanilla sauce, beef hash and an omelet station and of course the classic Mickey and Minnie waffles!
At night the buffet will offer cornbread, seasonal harvest salad, seafood boil and a daily carving station. You can even upgrade your meal with snow crab legs or even a whole lobster that can be purchased by the pound.
Over at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, the Ale & Compass Restaurant will reopen on January 31st and offer breakfast and lunch options like the delicious Blueberry Bacon Pancakes or a buffet filled with pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, overnight oats and house made cheddar biscuits with country gravy. Delicious!
So these are the restaurants reopening at Walt Disney World starting this month! Which one are you looking forward the most to visit?
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Why Hollywood Studios Is The Place To Be If You Love Disney Characters! - February 3, 2023
- Should Guardians Of The Galaxy Take Over Tower Of Terror At Hollywood Studios? - February 2, 2023
- Celebrate The Wonder Of Disney’s Encanto With Special Offerings, Products And More! - January 26, 2023