The holidays are our favorite time of year and not just because of all of the treats and candy! But that is a big reason. The Disneyland Resort has some tasty eats and treats and you won’t want to miss these candies. Satisfy your sweet tooth with the following treats.
These confections are available now through Jan. 9, 2022, at the following locations:
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen at Disneyland park
- Hunny Spot in Pooh Corner at Disneyland park
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure park
- Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park
- Marceline’s Confectionery at Downtown Disney District
Snowflake Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel and white chocolate decorated with blue sanding sugar
Peppermint Marshmallow Pop – Mickey-shaped marshmallow pop dipped in dark chocolate and coated with crushed peppermint candy
Snowflake Cake Pop – Chocolate cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with blue sanding sugar and white chocolate snowflakes
Pumpkin Spice Churro Toffee Square – Buttery toffee dipped in white chocolate and coated with pumpkin spice (offered only during the month of November)
Gingerbread Crispy – Crisped rice treat dipped and decorated with various chocolates
Peppermint Fudge – Peppermint-flavored chocolate fudge
Pumpkin Fudge – Pumpkin-spiced fudge
Churro Marshmallow Pop – Mickey-shaped marshmallow pop dipped in white chocolate and coated with cinnamon and sugar
A tradition since 1968, the infamous candy canes at Disneyland Resort are hand-crafted during the holiday season – from mixing the ingredients to hand-pulling, rolling, and twisting the candy. The result is colorful swirls of oversized sweetness – 18-inches long!
A very limited number of these impressive candy canes will be produced by the candy makers this season. They will be sold only at:
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen at Disneyland park: Dec. 7, 9,15, 21, 23
- Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park: Dec. 8, 14, 16, 22
For a chance to purchase one of the candy canes this year, a mobile waitlist system will be used, as quantities are very limited. Once the mobile waitlist is activated, you can add your name and phone number at the location to receive a text back with a time to return to the location for the opportunity to purchase your candy cane, subject to availability. Candy canes are not available through mobile order.
What candy looks best to you? We can’t wait to try them all!
For help with planning your Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Celebrate Health and Wellness at Disney Springs - January 12, 2022
- FULL Menus Released for EPCOT’S 2022 Festival of the Arts! - January 7, 2022
- Disney World Special Offers for Spring and Summer of 2022 - January 5, 2022