Merchandise Mobile Checkout has arrived to Disney Parks!
This service has been in the test stage since last year at select locations, and now just in time for the holidays is available at merchandise locations around Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort!
WALT DISNEY WORLD
- World of Disney at Disney Springs
- Creations Shop at Epcot
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Coming Soon)
- Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Coming Soon)
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd, China Closet and Plaza Point
- Pioneer Mercantile and Bonanza Outfitters (New)
- The Star Trader (New)
Disney California Adventure Park
- Elias & Co.
- WEB Suppliers (New)
- Knick’s Knacks (New)
Downtown Disney District
- World of Disney
Merchandise Mobile Checkout is a new service that allow guests to save time during their shopping experience. You can scan and pay for your items right from your phone using the My Disney Experience app or Disneyland app.
Here is what you have to do to:
- Go to your store of choice
- Select the merchandise items you would like to buy
- Scan the barcodes on the app to add them to your shopping bag
- Complete your purchase to get a QR code
- Show your code and items to the cast member at the exit of the store
- All set!
Don’t forget to take advantage of merchandise mobile checkout on your next visit!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How You Can Experience The Disney Magic At Home! - January 9, 2022
- 10 Things You Can’t Miss On Your Next Visit To Avengers Campus! - January 7, 2022
- Full Guide To The Fun Festival Of The Arts At Epcot! - January 6, 2022