More restaurants are reopening at Walt Disney World!
We are so excited to have major dining locations back again with all you care to enjoy buffets and other new offerings at Disney themed parks and resorts. Take a look at the list of restaurants that will reopen starting next week:
We are so excited to announce that Boma is reopening today! The all you care to enjoy breakfast and dinner are back with cooking stations that will offer your favorite foods like creamy pap, turkey babotie, pancakes, waffles, deviled eggs with salmon and some delicious freshly baked items for breakfast.
And for dinner, the rotisserie area will offer pork ribs, salmon, African-spiced strip loin, Durban rotisserie chicken, and lamb babotie! For the kids, pasta and meatballs, mac n cheese and chicken bites will be available. Other things available are soups, stews, chowders, salads and of course the Zebra domes!
Biergarten will reopen on August 29 in the German pavilion at Epcot! Here you can enjoy a buffet experience for lunch and dinner and find your favorite German dishes like pretzel rolls, bratwurst, sparzle, schnitzel and a veriety of desserts like an apple strudel and black forest rolls!
The Crystal Palace will be back on September 12! This is a guest favorite location at Magic Kingdom Park for lunch or dinner since it offers a buffet with options like Parker House rolls, create-your-own-fresh garden salad, seared pork tenderloin, fire-roasted primer rib, braised beef short ribs and more!
Plus the Victorian greenhouse style of the late 1800’s gives this place a certain charm and a sense of comfort when you walk in. Definitely a great place to take a break from the busy park.
Looking for Cantonese, Mongolian, Szechuan, Hunan and Kiagche-style food? Well, Nine Dragons Restaurant in the China pavilion in Epcot is the right place to go!
Open for dinner (Tuesday-Saturday), this place offers Sichuan Chicken Dumplings, Crispy Duck Bao Buns, House Hot & Sour Soup, as well as, King Pao Duo, Slat and Pepper Shrimp, Spicy Honey Crispy Chicken and Kowloon Spare Ribs! Everything sounds so good!
Breakfast is back at Cinderella’s Royal Table starting August 27! Reservations will be open on August 24 so make sure to grab yours and start your day at Magic Kingdom Park like royalty!
Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery will reopen on August 29 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! Here you will find delicious food options like:
- Spiced Potato Hand Pies – Vegetables and potatoes wrapped in pastry served with harissa aïoli and coriander chutney
- Marinated Chicken Flatbread Sandwich – Marinated chicken topped with cucumber–tomato salad, tahini sauce, and greens served with house-made chips
- Red Chili Hot Dog – Spicy hot dog topped with cucumber–tomato salad and harissa aïoli served with house-made chips
Also fun fact, did you know “kusafiri” means to journey in Swahili? Interesting right?
On August 22 you will be able to enjoy new offerings at Dockside Diner in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Shrimp Salad Roll – Shrimp, arugula, tomatoes, pickled shaved fennel, and sliced radish tossed with rémoulade sauce on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Chipotle Chicken Salad Roll – Roasted pulled chicken salad with red onions, celery, tomatoes, and watercress tossed with chipotle aïoli and topped with fried onions on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Smoked Fish Dip served with seasoned house-made chips, celery, carrots, jalapeños, and pickles
- Seaside Brownie – Chocolate brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and seaside garnish
- Blue Sea Margarita – Tequila, blue Curaçao, and sweet-and-sour
This is a great location with plenty of outdoor seating along Echo Lake!
We are so happy to see more restaurants reopening at Walt Disney World, we definitely missed them!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Epcot 40 Treats Coming Soon To Walt Disney World! - September 23, 2022
- New Epcot 40 Merchandise Coming Soon To Disney World And ShopDisney! - September 22, 2022
- First Look At “Duffy & Friends” Short Series! - September 16, 2022