Annual passes for Walt Disney World will once again be available to purchase! Beginning Sept. 8, 2021 guests will be able to purchase four new Annual Passes. These passes will offer the flexibility and choice to meet guest needs, each designed based on Passholder feedback. These passes will help the biggest Disney World fans experience all that’s to come during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” – from new attractions and nighttime spectaculars to dazzling decorations at all four theme parks and more!
Here are some highlights of the new Annual Passes:
- Hold More Park Reservations: Depending on their pass type, Passholders may now hold up to five Disney Park Pass reservations at a time. Disney will also be adding “bonus reservations” to the calendar from time to time, so Passholders can make an additional park reservation without it counting against their applicable reservation hold limit. Plus, when Passholders stay at Disney Resort hotels or other select hotels, they will also be eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their stay – in addition to the reservations they can hold based on their pass type!
- Customize Passes: Passholders can choose different add-on options based on their preferences – from the Water Park and Sports option to Disney PhotoPass downloads. These add-on options will be available for purchase with any of the four new passes.
- Access a New Integrated Calendar: Planning will be easier with enhancements to the reservation system, including a new integrated calendar that lets Passholders quickly see blockout dates for each pass type, view available days and make, modify or cancel a reservation all in one place.
- Enjoy Passholder Perks: Passes will continue to offer benefits Guests know and love including the Park Hopper option, standard theme park parking and discounts on merchandise and dining. And, there will be a few special surprises throughout the 50th anniversary celebration!
Disney is also introducing a new look for the Annual Passholder program to honor the past while looking forward to the future. Using a piece of the original Walt Disney World Resort logo as a foundation for bright colors and energetic design, the program’s new look puts Passholders right in the middle of the magic.
Current Passholders may continue to use their Annual Pass as they do today – when it is time for them to renew, they will be able to renew into one of the new passes (at a special renewal price). Plus, beginning Sept. 8, 2021, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus Annual Passholders will also be able to hold more reservations at a time! They can also be on the lookout for a new exclusive magnet coming their way soon.
Now is the perfect time to be an Annual Passholder with unforgettable experiences coming during the 50th anniversary celebration. Soon, Guests will be able to check out two new nighttime spectaculars with “Disney Enchantment” and “Harmonious,” each set to debut on Oct. 1! Also beginning Oct. 1, Guests can experience our newest attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT (soon offering Passholder previews for those who registered!).
Every morning, Disney welcomes Guests from all over the world to Walt Disney World Resort – some for the very first time, others for the first time in a while. And then there are those who visit more often, those who can no longer keep count of the days and nights they’ve spent at the parks. For these Guests, a day at Disney brings a special type of magic unlike any other – Passholder magic – and that’s why we cannot wait to welcome Annual Passholders during this unforgettable 18-month event!
For help with planning and booking your next Walt Disney World vacation, contact me today! I can help you plan a magical vacation at no extra cost to you.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Family Guide to Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure - September 1, 2021
- New Walt Disney World Annual Passes Available Sept. 8 - August 31, 2021
- Celebrate Moana for World Princess Week - August 25, 2021