Vacationing at Walt Disney World is full of magic and fun with characters and rides at the theme parks! But did you know, you can also have some recreational fun while visiting the resort? Take a break from the parks and explore the resort with some fun experiences!
There are two mini-golf courses at Walt Disney World: Fantasia Mini Golf and Winter Summerland. Both have awesome themes and are great for an afternoon of fun!
If regular golf is more your thing, Disney has world-class golf courses at the Disney World Resort! There are four excellent courses to choose from:
- Disney’s Palm Golf Course
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
- Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
Each course is unique and ranges in challenge and skill level.
If you want to take a leisurely tour around Walt Disney World, select resort hotels offer bike rentals. You can enjoy a lovely scenic ride with your family at the following locations:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Old Key West Resort
- Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Riverside
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Who wouldn’t want to say they caught a fish at Disney World? The resort offers guided fishing excursions that are the perfect way to spend a morning or afternoon! There are 2 and 4 hour excursions available. All Disney Boating experiences come with an expert guide, rod and reel, tackle and bait. If a boat excursion is not your speed, there are also dockside options available at select resorts.
Exclusively at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, guests can enjoy horseback riding! Your guide will take you through scenic woods and picturesque trails around the resort. You might even see some wildlife!
Embrace your inner Merida and take an archery lesson at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort! The lesson is 75-minutes long and teaches you how to hold and fire a compound bow. You must be 7 years old or older to participate and class size is limited to ensure personalized instruction.
Have you ever done any of these activities? What was your experience like?
For help with planning your Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Complete Guide to Disney Cruise Line’s ship Disney Fantasy - February 7, 2023
- Complete Guide to the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival - February 7, 2023
- Top 5 Spots for a Fancy Dinner inside Disney World Parks - February 5, 2023