Yesterday, Disney finally unveiled the incredible menus for the 30+ food booths making up the Global Marketplace for the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. You can check out the complete list here. Food & Wine Festival regulars will be pleased to know that the majority of the booths from 2017 will be making a comeback. However, there are a few changes we’ve noticed. Here’s a quick rundown of booths that don’t seem to be a part of this year’s line-up as well as some new additions.
Global Marketplaces that don’t seem to be returning in 2018 are as follows:
- Farm Fresh
Now let’s take a look at the new additions and the terrific offerings you’ll find at each:
Craft Drafts – A craft beer-lovers paradise you’ll find a wide array of cool Florida brews!
- Central 28 Beer Company Waff-Ale, DeBary, FL (Flight 1)
- Bold City Brewing 1901 Roasted Red Ale, Jacksonville, FL (Flight 1)
- Florida Beer Company Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, Cape Canaveral, FL (Flight 1)
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemongrass Saison, Gainesville, FL (Flight 2)
- JDub’s Brewing Company Honeydew Melon Kölsch, Sarasota, FL (Flight 2)
- Shipyard Brewing Company Monkey Fist IPA, Clearwater, FL (Flight 2)
- Your choice of 2 distinctive Beer Flights
Festival Center Wine Shop – As you’re picking up your essentials at the Festival Center or checking out a seminar, stop by for this impressive array of wines and light bites that pair perfectly!
- Charcuterie Plate: Chefs Selection of Artisanal Meats and Accompaniments
- La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheese Plate: Crescenza-Stracchino®, CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce, and Artigiano® Vino Rosso Cheeses
- Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Olive Salad and Crisp Lettuce in a Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
- Fess Parker Riesling, Santa Barbara County (White Flight)
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Gris, Russian River Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay, Carneros
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Goldie” Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Birdie” Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills (Pinot Noir Fight)
- Skywalker Vineyards Sommita Pinot Noir, Marin County (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Fantasia Sangiovese Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Bordeaux Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Fess Parker Rodney’s Vineyard Syrah, Santa Barbara County (Red Flight)
- Frank Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- White Flight
- Pinot Noir Flight
- Red Flight
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar – We love a good Mimosa and this new addition definitely delivers. You’ll find a few wonderful versions as well a variety of fresh baked goods.
- Chocolate Croissant: Flaky Croissant stuffed with Chocolate
- Almond Croissant: Flaky Croissant topped with Toasted Almonds
- Jumbo Blueberry Muffin with Streusel Topping
- Cheese Danish with Sweet Icing
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Pomegranate, Orange and Grapefruit Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Madras Mimosa with Cranberry Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice
- Fromosa: Frozen Mimosa featuring White Claw Lime Hard Seltzer
These are just a few of the changes we noted when menus were released yesterday. However, it should be mentioned that changes to the Global Marketplace line-up could chnage at any time. The best way to stay up-to-date on this year’s Food & Wine Festival happenings is to follow along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co
Thinking about a visit to the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? There are still fantastic discounts to be had for those opting for a fall getaway! Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Are Walt Disney World’s Resorts Dog Friendly? - August 14, 2018
- When are the Best Dates To Visit Disneyland In 2019? - August 13, 2018
- What’s Included If I Book a Club-Level Room at Walt Disney World? - August 13, 2018