It has been said by many wise individuals that writing down goals and dreams may help you to one day achieve them. Many of us have long bucket lists of things we’d like to see, do or experience before our time on Earth is up. For us Disney addicts, it is not uncommon to have an entire bucket list dedicated just to all things Disney related. I think every lover of Disney should have their own Disney bucket list. Even if every item from the list is not realized, it is so much fun to plan and dream about the magical things you’d like to experience. I know I have a very long list of my own, and every time a new item is crossed off, I get a sense of accomplishment! Let’s take a look at some popular items for Disney bucket lists!
- Staying at your dream Disney Resort Hotel- I think we all have a good idea of what our dream Disney Resort Hotel would be! Do you find yourself dreaming about the luxurious Grand Floridian Resort and Spa? Do you book dining reservations at a specific resort hotel just to visit the beautiful property? Staying at the bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is definitely an item on my Disney bucket list and I think that having an opportunity to stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite would probably top any Disney fan’s dream list!
- Disney Dining- It’s no secret that Disney offers some amazing dining opportunities! Whether your goal is to dine at one specific restaurant, or you have a whole list of restaurants you’d like to try- make sure you add dining to your wish list! I have so many restaurants on my list, and I try to eat at one new restaurant every trip.
- Completing a Disney challenge- There are multiple fun unofficial Disney challenges out there. From visiting all four Walt Disney World Resort parks in one day to the Mountain Challenge at both Disney World and Disneyland, to even the popular Drinking Around the World Challenge at EPCOT, there are so many fun challenges to add to your personal Disney bucket list! I’m happy to say I’ve completed a few of these myself!
- Visiting Disney theme parks around the world- With 11 theme parks worldwide, it is a goal of many to visit Disney parks in other countries or areas. Personally, I’d love to visit them all, but Paris and Tokyo are on the top of my list!
- Attending a special party or event- Although most Disney parties and special events are currently suspended due to Covid, we have hopes that someday our favorite events will make their return. With Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party, Mickey’s Verry Merry Christmas Party, Villian’s After Hours, and many more, there are lots of special events and parties to add to your list!
- Celebrating a holiday or a special day of significance on Disney property- Maybe you’d like to celebrate a birthday or anniversary at Disney, or maybe take a special trip and spend your favorite holiday at a Disney park? There’s no doubt that Disney celebrations are the absolute best and make amazing memories!
- Meeting your favorite Disney character- A great item to add to your personal Disney wish list is meeting or getting to see your favorite Disney character. I met my favorite character, Darth Vader, at Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios park last year!
There are so many items and experiences that could be added to a dream Disney bucket list, the possibilities are endless! The great thing about having a personal Disney wish list is that it is completely up to you what to include! I’ve found that recognizing what is most important for me to experience has actually helped me to achieve some of my own items! After all, planning and dreaming about Disney is half the fun!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- A Complete Guide to Planning a Perfect Walt Disney World Resort Vacation - March 13, 2023
- Nightlife at Disney- 5 Fun Places to Check Out! - March 8, 2023
- 5 Reasons We Love EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion - March 1, 2023