Halloween has officially arrived at Disneyland Resort in California and our roving reporter has been making the rounds to bring you the latest information about the incredible Halloween goodies you’ll find at Disney California Adventure Park this season. Let’s tuck in and bring you the amazing list of ghoulish goodies that await!
Upon arriving at the parks this Halloween Season, be sure to pick up a Foodie Guide which you’ll find with the Times Guides which has a complete rundown of the amazing treats you’ll find at locations throughout the parks. There is a version for Disneyland as well as for Disney California Adventure Park. Here’s a look at what you’ll find at California Adventure!
Disney California Adventure
Buena Vista Street:
Mortimer’s Market and Boudin Bread Cart – Mickey Bread with Fangs
Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich: (pictured) black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry spun ice cream topped with popping candy and raspberry sauce
- Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae: white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry splatter, red sprinkles, whipped cream, and batwing cookie
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
- Chocolate Bat Cookie
- Sleepy Hollow Cupcake: red velvet cupcake with Headless Horseman chocolate piece
- Oktoberfest Dog
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake Fries
- Cookies & Cream Funnel Cake Fries
- Mummy Donut
- Whoopie Pie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Caramel Apple Smoothie
Studio Catering Co.: Firedragon Tacos
Flo’s V8 Cafe:
- “Candy Cone Pie” Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Shake
- Pumpkin Tire Light-up Straw
Cozy Cone Motel:
- Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese Cone
- “Spoke-y” Cone Macaron
- Halloween Color Sprinkles
Pacific Wharf Cafe:
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup
- Vampire Mickey Sourdough
- Green Apple Spell Lemonade: lemonade with sour green apple syrup, cherry popping pearls, and raspberry sauce
- Chocolate Bat Cookie
Paradise Gardens Park:
Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta – Anti Vampire Pizza: roasted garlic sauce, marinated chicken smoked gouda, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and a tomato-harissa sauce drizzle
Corn Dog Castle – Spicy Pepper Jack Dog: dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce, and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos, and crushed cheese puffs.
Churros, Churros and More Churros- Disney California Adventure joins in the churro fun with their own impressive variations on this much-loved theme park snack. Varieties you’ll find here are as follows:
- Buena Vista Churro Cart: Halloween Churro
- Golden State Churro Cart: S’mores Churro
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School: Purple Sugar Churro
- Cozy Cone Motel: Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
In addition to all of the incredible treats listed above that you’ll find at Disneyland theme park at Halloween, there are also souvenir take-home containers perfect for Disney collectors or visitors looking for an affordable Halloween memento to take home with you!
Drink Novelties – Available at Various Locations throughout the park
- Headless Horseman Light-up Straw
- Poison Apple Light-Up Cube
- Halloween Travel Mugs
- Poison Apple Mug (pictured above)
- Disney Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Disneyland Halloween Popcorn Bucket
The best way to try out these delectable Halloween treats for yourself is by planning your Fall 2018 getaway to Disneyland Resort. There are still fantastic packages available and vacations are currently available to book through until the end of 2019.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 13 Seasonal Shots You’ll Want to Be Sure to Capture During Your Halloween Disneyland Visit - September 26, 2018
- Its Discount Day! Disney Releases Play, Stay and Dine and Room Discount Offer for Early 2019 - September 26, 2018
- Fall-Flavored Treats You Have to Try at Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort - September 25, 2018