Halloween has officially arrived at Disneyland Resort in California and our roving reporter has been making the rounds to bring you the latest information about the incredible Halloween goodies you’ll find at Disneyland theme park this season. Let’s tuck in and bring you the amazing list of ghoulish goodies that await!
Upon arriving at the parks this Halloween Season, be sure to pick up a Foodie Guide which you’ll find with the Times Guides which has a complete rundown of the amazing treats you’ll find at locations throughout the parks. There is a version for Disneyland as well as for Disney California Adventure Park. Here’s a look at what you’ll find at Disneyland:
Main Street U.S.A:
Carnation Cafe – Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich – red pepper coulis, white cheese sauce, crispy pancetta, and arugula on yellow sliced bread
Gibson Girl – Halloween Sundae
Refreshment Corner – Halloween Hot Dog: with spicy meatballs, cheese sauce, and oven-roasted tomatoes
Plaza Inn Restaurant:
- Main Street Mickey’s Pound Cake: (pictured) pound cake filled with blueberry compote and cookie crumbles surrounded by whipped cream and garnished with black sugar and mint
- Halloween Minnie Mouse Cake: cinnamon-praline Bundt cake with an apple center and finished with an orange glaze and sprinkles
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café:
- Sweet Potato Hand Pie: sweet potato pie filling topped with orange white chocolate glaze and toasted mini-marshmallows
- Cruella de Vil Brownie: brownie in a spotted cup with black dark chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse, and a Cruella de Vil logo
- Graveyard Cupcake: chocolate cupcake with cherry filling, dark chocolate mousse, Halloween sprinkles, and a chocolate tombstone
- Spice Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Muffin
- Mickey Mummy Macaroon (pictured top)
Bengal Barbecue – Spiced Ham Musubi: spiced ham musubi with lemongrass jasmine rice and pineapple teriyaki sauce and served with pickled daikon and carrots topped with furikake flakes.
Rancho del Zocalo- Frozen Abuelita Horchata – That’s right! Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate has arrived at Disneyland and is already creating a massive buzz. You’ll love this blended frozen hot chocolate with cinnamon and topped with horchata and spiced whipped cream!
Red Rose Taverne- Black Rose Dessert: black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center with a candy spider
New Orleans Square:
Café Orleans – Crab & Corn Chowder
- Halloween-themed Dessert Trio: with worms & dirt, salted caramel pudding, and pumpkin pie
- Mansion Spider Bundt Cake: chocolate Bundt cake with green icing and a chocolate spider
Mint Julep Bar – Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets (pictured)
Blue Bayou Restaurant – Special Halloween Menu on party nights only
Alien Pizza Planet & Galatic Grill – Spider Parfait – chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
Churros- At various locations throughout Disneyland theme park
- Main Street USA Churros Carts – Maleficent Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar (you can even add Marshmallow Dip!)
- New Orleans Square Churro Carts – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hungry Bear Restaurant: Churro Bites Cereal Sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
- Golden Horseshoe: Churro Sundae with cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
- Frontierland Churro Cart: Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Sauce
- Tomorrowland Churro Cart: Sour Apple Churro (with the option to add Caramel Sauce to this one!)
In addition to all of the incredible treats listed above that you’ll find at Disneyland theme park at Halloween, there are also souvenir take-home containers perfect for Disney collectors or visitors looking for an affordable Halloween memento to take home with you!
Drink Novelties – Available at Various Locations throughout the park
- Headless Horseman Light-up Straw
- Poison Apple Light-Up Cube
- Halloween Travel Mugs
- Poison Apple Mug (pictured above)
- Disney Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Disneyland Halloween Popcorn Bucket
We hope you’ve enjoyed this rundown of all of the terrific treats you’ll find in Disneyland theme park Halloween Foodie Guide. Now you can start to narrow in on some a few must-try treats during your Disneyland visit!
The best way to try out these delectable Halloween treats for yourself is by planning your Fall 2018 getaway to Disneyland Resort. There are still fantastic packages available and vacations are currently available to book through until the end of 2019.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019