Who is ready to start planning a 2019 Walt Disney World getaway? If you haven’t answered yes to this question we guarantee you will after checking out all of the exciting new experiences heading to Walt Disney World Resort in 2019. As a matter of fact, Disney has shared 19 of them with us today alone! Here’s a rundown of all of the amazing things to look forward to. We hope you’ll be there to enjoy some of these with us!
1. Epcot International Festival of the Arts Will Be Back Bigger and Better Than Ever – We are so smitten with this Fest happening early in the year that we can’t wait for January to arrive! The festival will take place from January 18 – February 25 and promises incredible culinary offerings as well as a celebration of the visual and performing arts.
2. 7-Days a Week for the Broadway Concert Series – We are pleased to report that the incredible Disney on Broadway Concert Series will no longer be a weekend offering. Guests can check out some of Broadway’s leading talents 7-days a week during the Festival of the Arts!
3. Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration – In honor of Disney’s favorite couple, Walt Disney World will be bringing music, dancing and other Mouse-themed experiences to the Magic Kingdom that will have you saying hot-diggity-dog!
4. “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – This much-loved afternoon dance party in Magic Kingdom is getting a Mouse-themed makeover. Guests will have the opportunity to dance with Mickey, Minnie and their pals in front of Cinderella Castle. Show of your incredible dance moves to classic “Mickey Mouse Club” songs.
5. New Repertoire for the Dapper Dans – Magic Kingdom’s much-loved barbershop quartet will be updating their set list to include songs that pay homage to Mickey Mouse!
6. Mickey and Minnie-themed Merchandise and Food – Disney’s merchandise and culinary teams will be hard at work cooking up some pretty impressive Mickey Mouse-themed creations from sweet treats to souvenirs!
7. Surprise Celebration – 2019 is the year of Mickey Mouse so guests can expect lots of limited time magic including mouse-themed entertainment and other exciting experiences that will pop up periodically around the Magic Kingdom.
8. The Incredibles Arrive at Hollywood Studios – The Parr family will be arriving at Hollywood Studios in style as Pixar Place is transformed into a Municiberg city block.
9 Super Deeds Celebration – Guests at Hollywood Studios will be invited to a special soiree where Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone will be commended for their super deeds. Be sure to show your support!
10. Edna Mode Meet and Greet – Visitors to Hollywood Studios in 2019 will have the opportunity to learn some tricks of the fashion trade from Edna who will be on hand to say hello at Pixar Place.
11. Where is Jack-Jack – Scattered about Pixar Place will also be a series of mysterious clues leading guests to the whereabouts of the youngest most mischevious and powerful superhero yet!
12. Mike and Sulley Meet and Greet – Visitors to Walt Disney Presents at Hollywood Studios will also have the chance to meet Mike and Sulley from Monsters, Inc.
13.”Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” – This exciting soiree will be taking place on Discovery Island where guests can celebrate The Lion King’s 25th Anniversary along with friends Timon and Rafiki.
14. 3D Photo Opportunities – Guests at Animal Kingdom will have fun posing in front of special three-dimensional backdrops to recreate some of your favorite scenes from the animated classic film.
15. Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns – Running from March 6 – June 3, 2018 this year’s fest will feature a wide selection of delicious treats at the outdoor kitchen and dozens of Disney-themed topiaries and floral displays.
16. An Expanded Garden Rocks Concert Series – This beloved Spring concert series will also be moving to seven days a week during the Flower and Garden Festival which means 270 opportunities to check out some incredible musical acts during the 90-day event.
17. Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy – Eat your heart out California Adventure Park (pictured). Lightning McQueen will be rolling into Hollywood Studios in 2019 in a new show experience where you’ll learn about his many years on the track!
18. Cruz Ramirez Meet and Greet- Outside the Racing Academy guests will also have the opportunity to meet the newest addition to Lightning McQueen’s crew. Cruz Ramirez will be on hand to meet with guests and pose for photos.
19. The Departure of IllumiNations – 2019 will be the year we bid adieu to this beloved Epcot nighttime spectacular. Visitors during the first half of the year won’t want to miss a chance to check out this evening offering before it is retired for an all new production.
If all of these exciting happenings have you excited about visiting Walt Disney World then let’s start planning your 2019 getaway. Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2019. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019