Later this Summer, Disney California Adventure will be getting a new sweet shop worth getting excited over! Named after Bing Bong! The imaginary friend from the film “Inside Out” this new storefront slated to open at Disneyland Resort’s new Pixar Pier will offer a colorful array of confections. We’re so excited about this new addition to California Adventure that we thought we’d share with you 4 treats at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff that we simply can’t wait to try!
1. Inside Out Cotton Candy – We can’t wait to get our hands on this delightful new popcorn line. You’ll find varieties representing each of the emotions from the Pixar film”Inside Out” with fun flavors like Red Hot Candy popcorn for Anger and Blue Raspberry flavored popcorn for Sadness. Each variety is delightfully packaged and we think would make the perfect take-home treat!
2. Inside Out Candy Apples – The “Inside Out” fun doesn’t end with the popcorn. Fans of the film will also want to sink your teeth into one of the awesome candy apples that will also be on offer at Bing Bongs. There’s the Rainbow Unicorn Apple or Bing Bong-themed apple. Each of these treats is made up of Granny Smith apples dipped in caramel and chocolate and covered in colored sugar, fondant, marshmallows and are perfect for those Summer Instagram photos.
3. “Buddy” Cake Pops – Fans of the Finding Nemo and Baby Dory Cake Pops which debuted at Disneyland earlier this year will definitely want to check out the “Buddy” Cake Pops which will be a highlight of Bing Bong’s. There will be a rotating line-up of pops paying homage to some of Pixar’s much-loved duos. Characters featured will include Wall•E and Eve, Buzz and Woody and of course “Inside Out,” inspired combos.
4. Saltwater Taffy – Another terrific take-home treat are these tasty assortments of Saltwater Taffy coming in a variety of mouthwatering flavors like Strawberry Banana and Peaches and Cream.
Other treats expected to be on offer at Bing Bong’s include Rainbow cotton candy, Lemon Drops, Red Licorice, Sour Apple Balls and Memory Refresher sodas which come in a creative array of flavors like the Rainbow Unicorn which is a thirst-quenching combination of grape soda, blue raspberry soda, lime, cherry, lemon-lime and rainbow candies.
No official opening date has been given yet for this hotly anticipated sweet shop. However, it would appear that it will be opening after Pixar Pier (which officially opens later this week.)
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019