Flo’s V8 Cafe located in the Cars Land area of Disney’s California Adventure Park has long been a fan favorite with its Pixar theming, tantalizing menu items and a whole lot of neon. This shows no signs of changing as Disney unveiled a new Summer menu for Flo’s that is nothing short of tasty. To give you a sample of some of the noteworthy new dishes on offer, we’ve compiled a list of 5 of our favorites.
1. Flo’s Classic Shakes – No visit to Flo’s would be complete without picking up a tasty milkshake or two! They come in three equally delicious flavors: vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. Each of the shakes is topped with Road Gravel (aka cookies and cream crumbles). The milkshakes cost $5.99 or you can get them in a souvenir take-home glass for $8.99.
2. Ka-cheeseburger – This tasty entree will definitely leave you saying “Ka-Chow!” It’s made up of a 1/3 lb Angus beef patty, is served on a sesame seed bun and is topped with cheddar cheese, 100 Island dressing and caramelized onions. It can be yours for $11.49 and comes with a side of fries.
3. Flo’s Famous Fried Chicken – With this classic comfort food dish you’ll get a heaping portion of fried chicken, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, gravy and seasonal vegetables. Coming in at $16.99 it’s sure to tide you over for an action-packed afternoon at the parks.
4. Cobb de Ville Salad – If a salad is more you’re style than you can’t go wrong with a classic Cobb. This dish is made up of mixed lettuce, turkey breast, crispy bacon, blue cheese, hard-boiled egg, corn and tomatoes and is topped with a house-made ranch dressing. The cost of the Cobb Salad is $10.99.
5. Filmore’s Pot Pie – Another delicious classic, this pot pie comes with a flaky pie crust with creamy sweet corn, potato, chillies and cheddar cheese and is served with a side of fresh fruit. The cost for this dish is $10.99.
Other additions to the menu include a Tuna Sandwich, Club Sandwich and a rotating dessert starting with a mouth-watering slice of Strawberry Pie! Don’t forget that Flo’s is also the perfect stop for breakfast where you can try one of our favorite Early AM treats – the Chicken Tamale breakfast treats. Click here for a closer look at the menu.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Disney Addicts for the latest Disneyland news as well as planning tips and tricks.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019