What a Summer it’s been at Disneyland Resort. Over the past month, we’ve seen the opening of the newly re-imagined Pixar Pier as well as the fun-filled Pixar Fest Celebration bringing lots of playful new activities to the parks. With Pixar Fest only running until September 3rd, we encourage anyone who can to head over to Disneyland for a Summer celebration like no other! Just check out all of the exciting things you’ll be able to do:
1. Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular – (pictured above) The perfect ending to your Disneyland day, this heart-warming fireworks display needs to be seen to be believed. This evening extravaganza features a colorful mix of pyrotechnics, special effects and music from some of your favorite Pixar films which combine in a production that you’ll never forget. See it from Main Street U.S.A or for a slightly different perspective try from “it’s a small world” or Rivers of America!
2. Themed Treats – Exclusive to Pixar Fest, Disneyland Resort’s culinary team pulled out all the stops creating a colorful array of Pixar-themed treats. Some of our favorites include the Cheeseburger Pizza from Alien Pizza Planet and the Monsters Inc. Chilled Noodle Salad complete with color changing noodles from Lucky Fortune Cookery.
3. Eclectic Entertainment – Tap your toes to the memorable tunes of Pixar films played by the Disneyland Band, Dapper Dans, Royal Street Bachelors, Jambalaya Jazz Band, The Straw Hatters and The Mariachi Divas (pictured). Check out the daily entertainment schedule when you arrive so you don’t miss these amazing performances.
4. Pixar Short Film Festival – This showcase of Pixar’s short films returns to the Sunset Showcase Theatre at Disney California Adventure Park on July 20th. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to re-watch some of your favorites including “Bao,” “La Luna” and “Sanjay’s Super Team” all presented to dazzling 3D.
5. Pixar Pals Dance Party – Head over to Tomorrowland Terrace at Disneyland each evening to burn off some energy and this energetic dance party featuring many of your favorite Disney friends. Be on the lookout for Mike and Sulley from “Monsters, Inc.” as well as Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story.”
6. Pixar Fest Merchandise – Celebrate Pixar Fest with a wide array of exclusive merchandise available for a limited time only at Disneyland Resort. You’ll find everything from Pixar-themed apparel to accessories, souvenirs, toys and so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to start planning your Late Summer visit to Disneyland Resort to take advantage of all Pixar Fest has to offer. Fantastic packages are still available. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE no obligation quote.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019