If you’re thinking about going on a Disney Cruise in late 2019, now is the perfect time to start making your travel plans. Cruises went on sale this week and are now open to the general public to book through until the end of 2019.
Back for another year are all the tried and true Disney Cruise Line favorites including 3 and 4-day Bahamian Cruises out of Port Canaveral, 7-night Easter and Western Cruises out of Port Canaveral and Miami just to name a few. In addition, Disney Cruise Line always surprises us with a few extra special sailings that we think would make fantastic cruising experiences for first-timers as well as seasoned veterans. To give you a sample, here are 7 of our favorite Fall 2019 Disney Cruise Line itineraries.
1. 5-Night Bermuda Sailings – We can’t decide what we love more about the three Bermuda sailings, the fact that they take off from the Big Apple, that they include Halloween on the High Seas or that you get to enjoy two incredible days at King’s Wharf in Bermuda. Disney promises that this will be a spooktacular experience that you’ll never forget as you cruise to Bermuda and explore the coastline. Highlights include the chance to tour the island’s historic sites or play a round of golf after docking at this gorgeous tropical island. You’ll also have time to unwind with a fun array of ghoulish onboard activities, decor and entertainment to celebrate Halloween.
The cruise is available with departures from New York, NY on the following sail dates:
- September 25, 2019
- October 12, 2019
- October 17, 2019
2. 7-Night Bahama Cruises from New York City – Our favorite thing about these sailings is that a part of the itinerary includes a full day at Walt Disney World with your 1-day Park Hopper Ticket included in the cost. You get to a little bit of everything with a departure from the Big Apple, stops in Orlando, and on Disney’s private island Castaway Cay. The cruise spends four luxurious days at sea where you can take part in fantastic deck parties, explore all your incredible ship has to offer and treat yourself to a gourmet meal at Palo!
This cruise is available with departures from New York, NY on the following dates:
- October 27, 2019 (Halloween on the High Seas Cruise)
- November 3, 2019
3. 5-Night Canadian Cruise from New York, NY – If you’ve done the tropics and are looking for something a bit off-the-beaten-path then this cruise is just the ticket. This Halloween on the High Seas cruise sets sail from New York bound for one of Canada’s most historic ports of call. You’ll make stops at Bar Harbor, Maine and St. Johns (New Brunswick) Canada aboard the Disney Magic. This itinerary includes 2 fabulous days at sea where you can relax by the 3-theme pools, take in some of Disney’s incredible evening shows or enjoy a game or two upo n the sports deck.
The cruise is available with departures from New York, NY on the following date:
- September 30, 2019
4. 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego – In Fall of 2019, the Disney Wonder sets sail for a limited engagement out of San Diego where West Coast cruisers can enjoy this exquisite 7-night sailing with stops in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerta Vallarta. You can also take your time and enjoy all the sites and sounds aboard your ship with an incredible 3-days at Sea. And have we also mentioned that these sailings are part of the Halloween on the High Seas-themed cruises!
The cruise is available with departures from San Diego, CA on the following dates:
- October 20, 2019
- October 27, 2019
5. 7-Night Caribbean Cruise from Galveston, TX – You can celebrate Christmas like never before with this December Mickey’s Very Merrytime Cruise out of Galveston, TX. The Disney Wonder will receive a massive Christmas makeover. Onboard you’ll find everything from carolling and themed activities to a visit by Santa himself! But that’s not all. This sailing offers some pretty incredible ports of call including Cozumel (Mexico), George Town (Grand Cayman) and Falmouth (Jamaica). You’ll also have three fabulous days at Sea to explore all the ship has to offer.
The cruise is available with departures from Galveston, TX on the following date:
- December 20, 2019
6. 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, FL – This Port Canaveral sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy is about as laid back as it gets. There will be a Halloween on the High Seas Celebration as well as some might impressive stops at Basseterre (St. Kitts), St Johns (Antigua), San Juan Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay. There are also two days at sea meaning the entire sailing is at a fun relaxed pace!
The cruise is available with departures from Port Canaveral, FL on the following date:
- October 19, 2019
7. DVC Member Charter Cruises – If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member then you won’t want to miss 2 incredible sailings exclusively for DVC members taking place in 2019. One of the cruises, a 5-night Pacific Coast sailing departs from San Diego, CA on May 15th and with the release of Fall 2019 itineraries Disney Cruise line is offering another 7-night sailing to Bermuda aboard the Disney Magic on October 5th. Bookings for both cruises open up to Disney vacation club members on June 23, 2018, and are not to be missed!
When it comes to booking a cruise with Disney Cruise Line, the further out you book, the better the rates with prices going up as ships start to fill up. Don’t miss your chance to nab some incredible savings. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote if you’re interested in any of the sailings outlined above. This is also a small handful of the many Fall 2019 itineraries released by Disney. For further information on this or other sailings, you can contact me directly at 1.800.801.4025 or at email@example.com
Thinking about a Disney Cruise? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect stateroom to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Sea. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019