Tomorrow is National Fried Chicken Day and we here at Disney Addicts thought what better way to commemorate the occasion than by celebrating with some of our favorite places to stop for fried chicken at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. If, like us, this decadently delicious dish is one of your favorites be sure to make a note of the following locations and include them on your Disney must-do list! Bon Appetit!
1. Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken – 50’s Prime Time Cafe – Disney’s Hollywood Studios – We launch into this list with one of our favorite places to get fried chicken in all of Walt Disney World. Head on over to this Hollywood Studios Table Service eatery and order up this mouth-watering entrée that is served up with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables. It’s also served up with a delicious chicken gravy and can be yours for $22.00. This restaurant can get busy so advanced reservations are strongly encouraged.
2. Chicken Dinner – Plaza Inn – Disneyland – This sweet and savory brined chicken has become the stuff of legend and we can understand why. The chicken pieces are lightly coated in a secret flour blend of garlic and spices and fried under pressure to create that magical crunch. Its served up with mashed potatoes a buttermilk biscuit and seasonal vegetables. This dish will set you back $17.49 and trust us when we say it’s worth every penny!
3. Bucket of Fried Chicken – Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – There are many reasons to add Hoop-Dee-Doo to your Disney World must-do list from the incredible Vaudeville meets Hee-Haw style stage show to the tantalizing treats that are served family-style at your table. If there’s one entrée that has us coming back for more, it is definitely the fried chicken served by the bucket. Nothing short of delicious the great thing about satisfying your chicken cravings at Hoop-Dee-Doo is that it’s all-you-care-to-enjoy. It’s also served alongside other delicious dishes including BBQ ribs, baked beans, cornbread and strawberry shortcake. Prices are typically in the $59 range per adult. Advanced reservations are essential.
4. Flo’s Famous Fried Chicken – Flo’s V8 Cafe – Disney California Adventure – We head back over to the West Coast with an offering for those who prefer their fried chicken on the go. Cooked using a traditional basket fryer, the fried chicken here has the delicious taste of toasted flour, egg batter and a ground black pepper spice. Its served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, gravy and seasonal vegetables. Mobile Ordering means that you can even pay for your fried chicken in advance using your mobile phone and it will be waiting for you when you get to Radiator Springs. This dish will set you back $16.99.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- What Is the Dining Dress Code With Disney Cruise Line? - September 23, 2018
- Do Walt Disney World Resorts Offer Room Service? - September 23, 2018
- 13 Reasons Why We Love Disney’s Haunted Mansion - September 22, 2018