Can I Rent a Wheelchair or Motorized Chair at Disney World?
You absolutely can rent a wheelchair or electric conveyance vehicle (motorized chair) at Walt Disney World Parks and Disney Springs!
- $12/day or $10/day when doing a multiple day rental
- At Disney Springs it is a $12/day rental with a refundable deposit of $100
- For length of stay rentals you prepay for the number of days you will be in the parks and then you present your receipt at the rental location for use of a chair.
- During peak seasons Length of Stay rentals may not be given out
- Maximum weight of 350 pounds
- Guests must be 18 years old and present a photo id when renting
- If you are park hopping during the day you simply return your chair at the first park and show your receipt at the second park to receive a wheelchair at no additional charge.
Electric Conveyance Vehicle (ECV)
The information is the same as Wheelchair rentals with the following exceptions:
- $50 daily with $20 refundable deposit at parks
- $50 daily with $100 refundable deposit at Disney Springs
- Maximum weight of 450 pounds
You cannot make reservations and there is a limited supply, so it is best to arrive early at the parks!
There are also private companies in the Orlando area that rent wheelchairs, ECVs, and strollers:
Amusement Park Rentals – (407) 442-0000
Best Price Scooters and Strollers 866-866-3434
Apple Scooter 800-701-1971
CARE Scooter Rentals 800-741-2282
Buena Vista Scooter Rentals 866-484-4797
If you would like assistance planning your magical trip to Walt Disney World please contact me at email@example.com ,to take advantage of my free vacation planning services.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019