In case you haven’t heard, on August 19th, Walt Disney World will be celebrating PhotoPass Day. Guest lucky enough to be visiting the theme parks or Disney Springs on this special occasion will have an incredible opportunity to be part of some pretty amazing vacation photos. Disney’s amazing team of PhotoPass photographers will be pulling out all of the stops and offering a special array of fun-themed options. Here’s a look at some of the shots that will be available in and around the parks on this special day.
- Pinocchio & Geppetto- Have your photo snapped with Pinocchio and Geppetto near Pinocchio Village Haus. They will be available from 10 am – 5:30pm.
Additional Photo Opportunities include:
- Dole Whip Magic Shot – Found across from Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot – Taken on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Dumbo Magic Shot – Taken near Dumbo the Flying Elephant (see above)
- Pretzel Prop Photo- Head over to the Purple Wall near Tomorrowland Terrace and strike a pose with this iconic Disney treat. (From 9am – 7pm)
- Jungle Cruise Prop – Fans of this vintage Walt Disney World attraction won’t want to miss a chance to capture the magic with specially themed props.
- Cruella de Vil: This formidable Disney baddie will be out meeting guests at the UK pavilion from 9am – 8:30pm on PhotoPass day.
Additional photo opportunities:
- Baby Groot Magic Shot- Pose with one of your favorite Guardians near galaxy-themed wall at Future World East.
- Finding Nemo Prop Photo – Add a little bit of extra Finding Nemo Magic with this photo near The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Future World.
- Spaceship Earth Prop Photo- You can thank the Phoenicians for this prop near the entrance to Spaceship Earth
- World Traveler Magic Shots – Traveling around the World Showcase will be even more fun with these photos available at all 11 countries!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Meet Jawas: Find these mysterious wee fellas near Star Wars Launch Bay Cantina from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities
- Rizzo Magic Shot- You’ll find Rizzo the rat near Muppet★Vision 3D
- Green Army Man Magic Shot- Celebrate the opening of Toy Story Land with this Magic Shot taken near the entrance to Slinky Dog Dash
- Hollywood Tower Hotel Luggage Prop Photo- Show that you’re ready to check in to the Hollywood Tower Hotel with this Sunset Boulevard shot.
- Beauty and the Beast Light Painting- Fans of Belle and the gang will definitely want to nab this photo next to Theater of the Stars (available from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meet Bolt- If you can catch him he’ll be at Discovery Island Trails from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Meet Baloo and King Louie- Become a jungle VIP with this photo op at Upcountry Landing in Asia from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities:
- Huey, Dewey and Louie Magic Shot- Stop for this fabulous photo of Donald’s infamous nephews at DinoLand U.S.A.
- Kevin Magic Shot- “Up!” fans won’t want to miss a chance to get your photo snapped with Kevin near “UP! A Great Bird Adventure”
- Russell’s Grape Soda Bottlecap Pin Prop- Strike a pose with this iconic bit of Pixar memorabilia near “UP! A Great Bird Adventure”
- Finding Nemo Prop- Be a part of the Big Blue World with this shot taken near “Finding Nemo – The Musical”
- Kilimanjaro Safaris Prop- Before you set off on your wilderness adventure stop for this shot near the Kilminjaro entrance.
- Peter Pan Shadow Magic Shot- You’ll find this playful shot between the LEGO® Store and World of Disney®
- Original Selfie Magic Shot- This comical shot can be taken outside of the Disney PhotoPass Studio
- Special balloons virtual background- Add a bit of balloon magic with this special shot at the Disney PhotoPass Studio
Guests can take home digital downloads of all your Disney PhotoPass photos with your MemoryMaker package. Packages can be purchased in advance for $169 or $199. Or if you want the package for one day only you can opt for the Memory Maker One Day. This special one-day package will be available at Disney PhotoPass Centers located in each of the four parks at Disney Springs for the special PhotoPass day price of $39 only on August 19, 2018.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019