Are you dreaming of a Walt Disney World vacation? Well, let’s make those dreams come true! The popular 4-Park Magic Ticket has returned and is now available for purchase.
This special ticket is available from $89 per day (plus tax), or $356 total (plus tax) – a great value option for everything from a last-minute getaway to a meticulously planned vacation.
The 4-Park Magic Ticket has proven to be a favorite ticket option in recent years, as it provides one visit to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks. For the first time, this latest version can be upgraded to include one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks, plus one admission to the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
Here are the full details:
- 4-Park Magic Ticket is a four-day ticket that includes one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (one park per day).
- Guests must select a start date on or before Sept. 30, 2020, and the ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Adult (ages 10+): from $89 per day, plus tax (from $356 total, plus tax); prices vary based on the start date selected; lower prices may apply on certain dates
- Add one admission to one water park and one admission to NBA Experience for an extra $40, plus tax (ages 10+)
- Child (ages 3-9) prices available
With holiday festivities happening right now across all four Walt Disney World theme parks and plenty of exciting new experiences planned for 2020, the 4-Park Magic Ticket is an amazing way for you to share in all this magic!
With the holiday season in full swing and lots of exciting new experiences coming in 2020, this 4-Park Magic Ticket is a great way for you to share in all this magic! For help with planning and booking your next Disney vacation with this special ticket, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and my services are complimentary.